Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

Contact form overlay

12 Feb 2011, 14:36

I was wondering if it is possible to link to the contact form as an overlay, So I don't create a page with the contact form on it, but I link to the builtin contactform.
link on textpage
See attachment!
contactform_overlay.jpg
contactform_overlay.jpg (13.17 KiB) Viewed 7129 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Contact form overlay

13 Feb 2011, 00:37

You mean you want to have the contact-form overlay when clicking an item in the main MENU? Unfortunately, this is not currently possible because the main menu represents unique folders/pages. I think I could make an option for this in the next main release Imagevue X2.7 though!

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

13 Feb 2011, 04:52

mjau-mjau wrote:You mean you want to have the contact-form overlay when clicking an item in the main MENU? Unfortunately, this is not currently possible because the main menu represents unique folders/pages. I think I could make an option for this in the next main release Imagevue X2.7 though!
Yes that's right, but not only through the main menu but also through a normal link from the textpage. That would be great :-)

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

13 Feb 2011, 11:22

grimurnet wrote:Yes that's right, but not only through the main menu but also through a normal link from the textpage. That would be great :-)
You can already do this from normal links in text pages or descriptions. Simply create a link, and add the URL like this:
Code
asfunction:_root.contactfunc

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

13 Feb 2011, 16:36

mjau-mjau wrote:
grimurnet wrote:Yes that's right, but not only through the main menu but also through a normal link from the textpage. That would be great :-)
You can already do this from normal links in text pages or descriptions. Simply create a link, and add the URL like this:
Code
Just what I needed, thanks a million :-)

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

18 Apr 2011, 03:51

Just for the record, we have now added the possibility to run Imagevue-native functions from the main menu in X2.7, which will be released (beta) later this week.

Example: Just create a folder/menu item in the admin, set it to "link" and add for example the following code the link input instead of of the "http://":
Code
Code
asfunction:_root.togglefullscreenfunc
When visitor clicks the link, the associated actionscript function will execute.