Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

avanrider
Topic Author

Image Zoom buttons...

24 Nov 2008, 10:27

Is there any way we can use image zoom on the bottom menu bar? Baring that, place the floating ones in a fixed location in the window?

My problem is I am using high resolution images in an art gallery, using the flash gallery. By doing this, I can allow the entire image to be seen upon entering the gallery, while allowing a person to zoom all the way in to view the fine details of the image, while also preventing a casual browser from saving the image as it's in a flash format.

The problem from this is that the zoom controls want to be linked to the image, rather than the gallery size. So if the image becomes larger than the viewable area, the + - buttons stay put in the middle of the image and will not fade away if the courser moves outside of the gallery, and well...it looks bad. :) The client doesn't want us using right click to zoom, so I'm kinda at a loss as to how to do this. Ideally, he'd like the ability to just left and right click to zoom, but he's OK with the zoom in and Out being on the bottom menu bar. (Which isn't available from Admin...)

Temporary location of the gallery here:
http://www.southsidemarketinggroup.com/ ... allery.php

Also, when the image is zoomed in, can we make it pannable? Just hopeful. :)

Thanks for any suggestions!

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

25 Nov 2008, 00:11

I can add so the zoom controls are available from the main controls ... Please have patience until next release!

As for "panning", that is something we will most likely be working on later.

avanrider
Topic Author

25 Nov 2008, 08:57

Thank you for the update! I appreciate it greatly. :)

This really is a great image gallery. :)