Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

carter2
Experienced
Topic Author

PHP error

03 Apr 2010, 06:36

Seems to be an issue with the latest php.
Code
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Filename: /imagevue/include/ivControllerFront.class.php

Line Number: 98

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/******/public_html/gallery/imagevue/include/ivController.class.php:56) in /home/******/public_html/gallery/imagevue/include/ivControllerFront.class
Reverted back to an earlier version and it's all good in the hood :D

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

05 Apr 2010, 09:32

Thanks! Ill notify that guy who goes by the name Nick

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

09 Apr 2010, 03:25

Sorry, did you edit any files? Can I get a link for this? And maybe ftp login too. Sounds impossible. Thank you.
firedev.com

carter2
Experienced
Topic Author

09 Apr 2010, 14:07

I didn't edit any files. Just noticed all the errors and contacted my website host support, they informed me that they had updated php and this is what was causing the errors. The remedy was to revert back to an earlier version which they did but it can be done from the website control panel.
The error no longer exists and the error I posted is just a snippet of the full output.

If you still require ftp login or if you would like me to ask the website hosts for a full explanation of what happened then let me know.

kepler

I have the same issue :/

11 Apr 2010, 10:35

: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home/xxxx/henrik/index.php:2) in /mounted-storage/home/xxxx/henrik/imagevue.php on line 5

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /mounted-storage/home3/xxxxxx/henrik/index.php:2) in /mounted-storage/home/xxxxx/henrik/imagevue.php on line 5

Same problem for me on www.henrik.kepler.com

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

13 Apr 2010, 05:54

Carter:

Yes, please, ftp logins would help. And the link to the gallery.

Kepler:

I'd say it's been edited too, but would be curious to check it on your site, could you please provide a link to your gallery and you ftp login?
firedev.com