Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Shadow3D
Topic Author

Share Button Customization

17 Feb 2011, 21:35

Where do we change the Color of the Share Button and the Color of the Share Button Text in the Settings / Theme Settings. I swear I have looked everywhere.

And is it possible to implement the share button on a PER IMAGE basis instead of the whole Folder?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Share Button Customization

18 Feb 2011, 01:38

Shadow3D wrote:Where do we change the Color of the Share Button and the Color of the Share Button Text in the Settings / Theme Settings. I swear I have looked everywhere.
You can change the color/style of the text, but you cannot change the colors of the sharebutton menu, as this is inherited directly from your theme colors. To change the text style/colors, go to admin -> themes -> edit your theme -> edit Stylesheet ->
Code
.sharemenu {
	font-size: 12px;
}
Shadow3D wrote:And is it possible to implement the share button on a PER IMAGE basis instead of the whole Folder?
You cannot add the share button on a per-image basis, but you can toggle in on a per-folder basis by using folder-parameters. For example, in a folder, disable it by adding to the following folder parameters:
Code
misc.sharing.enabled=false

Shadow3D
Topic Author

18 Feb 2011, 18:02

What Color in the Theme Settings does the Share Button inherit from?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

21 Feb 2011, 02:17

Shadow3D wrote:What Color in the Theme Settings does the Share Button inherit from?
style.background_color and style.foreground_color