How to update?
Navigate to Panel › Tools › X3 Updates See X3 Docs
Updated Files Gallery
X3 now includes latest Files Gallery running alongside your X3 website. The Files Gallery can be used as an alternative file manager for X3 from your /files/ dir or you can point it to a another dir and make a public version. This version also includes an option to watermark images on upload, something which might be useful for some X3 users.
See X3 Files Gallery demo or read more about Files Gallery in X3.
Images Sitemap Creator
For those who are specifically interested in getting images indexed in Google images search, I have created a new images sitemap creator for X3. The script will generate a sitemap that includes all your images, with links to their respective image landing pages. The script can be found under Settings › Advanced, under [Enable sitemap XML] or by url /panel/create_image_sitemap.php.
- Google fonts replaced by fonts.bunny.net for improved privacy and to avoid issues with GDPR aboutFAQforumforum
- Added support for PHP 8.2
- Updated default sitemap.xml viewer (xml-sitemap.xsl) demo
- Sitemap/page date tags now updated when editing a page's settings forum
- Added cart-plugin sort option forum
- Fixed bug in Firefox when translated cart button hover-titles are assigned forum
- Fixed Panorama "parse_exif()" bug for panorama sources that contain exif forum
- Fixed image crop bug when setting 3,1 forum
- Image names with + character are now supported forum
- Added Czech interface translation forum
- Fixed an issue that could cause contact form to fail forum
- Fixed so that toolbar "download" option, will trigger direct download from the X3 popup, instead of opening the image in a new browser popup window.