Photo Gallery X3.31.0
It's been a while since last update. Amongst other things, we have been working on our files.gallery application, which we have now included in X3 for free. Also in this update, you will find a brand new cart plugin, breadcrumbs and several fixes.
How to update?
Navigate to Panel › Tools › X3 Updates See X3 Docs
X3 Cart plugin X3 Pro
The X3 cart plugin allows users to select images for ordering or download. Orders gets sent to the website-owners email, who in turn can use the order to provide a service like proofing, retouching, prints, or sending physical items based on the selection.
The breadcrumbs menu shows the visitor's current location on the website and allows them to navigate to parent folders. This can be useful for deep and complex gallery structures. Breadcrumbs are disabled by default, but can be enabled from Settings › Plugins › Breadcrumbs.
Files gallery is a separate app which can be used to browse and manage files in your X3 gallery. It is by default available from the /files/ directory of your X3 website, inheriting your X3 control panel login and allowing viewing and managing files. To setup a public version, please see the X3 Files plugin documentation for more information.
Files demo with X3 login guest : guest
- PHP 8.1 compatibility.
- Gallery popup options are now stored in gallery template options forum
- Fixed circumstantial bug in password protection forum
- Resolved image intro position issue when background is set to "fixed" forum
- Scrollnav now works for folders also when set to "vertical" layout.
- Force video preview meta data on iOS browsers [see hack].
- Fixed resize crop vs smart crop forum
- Carousel force navigation if autoplay enabled forum